Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fashion Trends Fall 2012

I am in no way a fashion expert but I do know how to Google. So…that is what I did. These are some of the things that I found or things I took note of from those who know, like Marie Claire and Elle. Color trends – black & dark blue Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs & many others -burgundy, oxblood, russet, dark reds Jason Wu, Kimberly Ovitz, Nanette Lepore & many others Fabric trends – leather everywhere, velvets, plaids, lace, fur trims & lots of sweaters! We love that! Of course I was looking to see how our clothing fit into the trends for fall and this is what I found. 1. Fashion experts say wardrobe must have is a statement jacket. Our gypsy sweater coats definitely make a statement. 2. I saw quite a few models wearing fingerless gloves and cuffs. We have a nice selection of cuffs and arm warmers. 3. Several big designers made room in their collections for colorful sweaters, long sweaters, and sweater coats. We have all three. 4. Lace, chiffon, ruffles and feminine accents are still in even winter whites. We have it all covered for you. 5. Lots of accessories are a must. Most popular are layered bracelets and necklaces, lots of rings, scarves, big totes & bags and vintage jewelry. We are working on those but you can find them all on Artfire.com. Some of my favorites are: So, that is what I found in my fall fashion trends search. Remember to buy handmade and support independent artist. Handmade and one of kind are always in fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment