Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Feature Artist - Shashamane

I was browsing Artfire.com saving items I thought would make great Christmas gifts this week...pre-Christmas shopping, when I came across this amazing shop. The shop owner, Richard, is based in Norwich, England. He has a very good eye for photos that create a sense of mood. You can browse his shop at http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/shashamane A little bit from Shashamane: I have been taking photos seriously for about four years and am inspired by travels, atmosphere, music, mountains, decay, windows, old things and so much more. Most of these prints are scenes with mood, many digitally enhanced with textures using Photoshop to enhance a particular mood or feeling. Photographs found in my shop are shot from near my home in England, plus many to be added from my travels in Poland, Slovenia, and Georgia amongst others. I have added a preview of what you will find on his site, check out his other work that is equally as wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment